- Aloe Vera as Night Cream:
- Apply aloe vera gel all over your face and leave it overnight
- Wash your face next morning. It will not only keep your skin well moisturized but will also make it tighter. The gel also cleanses and nourishes the skin and removes oil and dirt from the clogged pores
- Baking Soda:
- Mix baking soda and drinking water in equal amount and apply it all over your face
- Massage for 1 minute and then rinse it off
- DO not use this remedy daily, once in 3-4 days is enough and always apply moisturizer after this treatment as baking soda will dry your skin
- It is also very effective treatment to get rid of acne fast
- Egg White and Lemon juice
It’s very simple – you’ll need a few drops of lemon juice and 2 egg whites. Mix these 2 ingredients until you get homogeneous mixture and apply it on your face. After that, you need to leave it for 4 minutes and after that you need to wash it with cool water.
- Almond and Lemon Juice
Here’s what you need to do – just add some almonds and water in a small bowl. Leave the almonds overnight to soak the water. When you get up in the morning, mash the almonds and make a nice paste. Then, you need to add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply it on your face and let it sit for half an hour and wash your face with cool water.